Registration will open on Sunday, March 5 at 8:00pm Pacific. At that time, you will also be able to register for the Lost Sierra Triple Crown Race #1.
100 mile route:
Expert Junior Men 13-18*
Expert Men 30 & Under*
Expert Men 31-40*
Expert Men 41-50*
Expert Men 51-60*
Master Men 61+*
Junior Women 13-18*
Expert Women 30 & Under*
Expert Women 31-40*
Veteran Women 41+*
Singlespeed open ages*
*Eligible for Triple Crown points
60 mile route:
Junior Men 13-18
Men 30 & Under
Junior Women 13-18
Women 30 & Under
Singlespeed open ages
Men open ages
Women open ages
60- mile and 100- mile distances
- $125 for Early-Bird Registration. Under 18 years of age $65.
- $135 for Onsite Registration. Under 18 years of age $70.
30- mile distance
- $65 for Early-Bird Registration. Under 18 years of age $40.
- $70 for Onsite registration. Under 18 years of age $45.
- All categories will stage at least 15 minutes prior to start time for instructions on completing the ride.
Ride start will be as follows:
- 8:30 - 100 mile Pro Men, Pro Women and Single Speed Classes
- 8:35 - 100 mile amateur riders
- 9:30 – 60 mile riders
- 9:35 – 30 mile riders
- Pro Men and Women will each be racing for a cash purse.
- All other categories will be racing for podium awards from our great sponsors.
- Many will choose to ride, rather than race and take advantage of the views, the libations and the serenity.
Ride will be held rain, shine, sleet or snow. In the event of extreme weather or natural disaster, the ride may be shortened, postponed or canceled without refund.
Net proceeds from this event will benefit the Sierra Buttes Trail Stewardship trail maintenance