Good Times at the Lost and Found
The beautiful rides through the Lost Sierra are amazing, from 30 miles for the 'Good Times Rider', 60 miles
for the 'adventurous rider' to 100 miles for the ‘Serious Riders and Racers’. But there is so much more than just the ride...
Fun for Riders, Families and Friends,
- Weekend campout – savor the smell of dirt and smoke in your nostril hairs for a week!
- Camping not your thing? Check out the beautiful Nakoma Resort for comfort
and room service
- Rooms, big carb dinner Saturday night, and shuttle service back and forth to venue, check out their Lost & Found package!
- Lake Davis Loop Trail – hiking, biking or horseback riding
- Lakeside trail that’s family and kid friendly with scenic views of the lake, bald eagles and osprey
- Bring your own hiking shoes, bike and horse
- Fishing – catch yourself a trophy sized trout or kill a pike
- Lake Davis is considered one of the best trout lakes in the western US
- Fly fishing or spin casting
- Fishing licenses required
- Swimming, kayaking, SUPin’ or boating fun for the whole family
- Bring your swimming suit, kayak, paddleboard or boat
- We have paddle boards for you to use! (provided life vest required)
- Post ride swim? Yes, please!
- Kids Activities
- We are bringing: water frisbees, water ball sponge things, bubble wands, jump ropes, squirt guns
- Lakeside lounging
- Sit on the beach, feet in the water soaking up some sun and high Sierra beauty
- Spiritual relaxation guaranteed
- Lost and Found Marketplace – yes we’ve even got shopping in the middle of nowhere!
- Marvel at cool custom frames from Northern CA frame makers and make a deal if you like one
- SBTS merchandise booth
- Yuba Expeditions booth
Some Lake Davis history and the work we do there.
At Coot Bay (start and finish) we will have an expo area, food feed for racers, and awards ceremony.
Beer will be provided by our beer sponsors: Sierra Nevada Brewing Co and the Brewing
- Food feed will be starting at 12:00pm through approximately 5:00pm.
- Food will be available to non-racers.
- Awards are tentatively scheduled to start at 1:00pm and continue as top racers finish.
Event parking will be available along County Road 112. Be sure to park completely off road surface, clear of the white fog line. Vehicles not parked
off roadway will be towed at owner expense. Race promoter will provide a team of volunteers responsible for parking and directing traffic during
the venue hours.