Good Times at the Lost and Found
The beautiful rides through the Lost Sierra are amazing, from 35 miles for the 'Good Times Rider', 67 miles
for the 'adventurous rider' to 106 miles for the ‘Serious Riders and Racers’. But there is so much more than just the ride...
In partnership with the City of Portola, we have a full evening of festivities planned on Saturday.
Fun for Riders, Families and Friends,
- Portola Post Ride Party! A Saturday night party in Portola with food, beer, live music, and dancing - the way we like to do it!
- Camping in Portola - $15/day includes showers -
Get your Camping Pass here
Consider camping onsite at Portola City Park for convenient partying opportunities.
When arriving, check in at City Hall (directly across the street from the Portola City park) with proof of camping pass purchase, they will provide basic information and code for access to showers. If you arrive after 5pm on Fri, pick a spot at the baseball fields, around the back side from the Portola City Park, and check in at City Hall on Saturday.
- Awards Ceremony
Will be held at the stage to celebrate the victors in style beginning around 3 pm.
- Kids Race - 7pm
There will be a kid's evening race around the park. This is a fun race just for the kids to have some fun on their bikes too.
Link will be here when available
- Live Music! - 8:15
In 2018 we had Jelly Bread playing a 90min set on stage in Portola City Park after awards. Expect a band to move your booty for 2019!
- Delicious Food
Local food vendors will be onsite
- Adult Beverage Garden 12:00 - 9:30pm
We have a cornicopia of deliciousness for you to explore!
- Weekend campout – savor the smell of dirt and smoke in your nostril hairs for a week!
- Camping not your thing? Check out the beautiful Nakoma Resort for comfort
and room service
- Lake Davis Loop Trail – hiking, biking or horseback riding
- Lakeside trail that’s family and kid friendly with scenic views of the lake, bald eagles and osprey
- Bring your own hiking shoes, bike and horse
- Fishing – catch yourself a trophy sized trout or kill a pike
- Lake Davis is considered one of the best trout lakes in the western US
- Fly fishing or spin casting
- Fishing licenses required
- Swimming, kayaking, SUPin’ or boating fun for the whole family
- Bring your swimming suit, kayak, paddleboard or boat
- We have paddle boards for you to use! (provided life vest required)
- Post ride swim? Yes, please!
- Kids Activities
- We are bringing: water frisbees, water ball sponge things, bubble wands, jump ropes, squirt guns
- Lakeside lounging
- Sit on the beach, feet in the water soaking up some sun and high Sierra beauty
- Spiritual relaxation guaranteed
- Lost and Found Marketplace – yes we’ve even got shopping in the middle of nowhere!
- Marvel at cool custom frames from Northern CA frame makers and make a deal if you like one
- SBTS merchandise booth
- Yuba Expeditions booth
Beer will be provided by our beer sponsors: The Brewing Lair and The Brewer's Cabinet.
- Food feed will be starting at 12:00pm through approximately 5:00pm.
- Food will be available to non-racers.
- Awards for 35, 65 and 100 mile racers are scheduled to start at 3pm.
Event parking will be available at Portola City Park. We will provide a team of volunteers responsible for parking and directing traffic during
the venue hours.